The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
For the Personal Data collected as part of the User making contact and their browsing of the Website, the Data Controller is OKWind Group. OKWind Group is represented by Louis Maurice, its legal representative.
As Data Controller for the data it collects, OKWind Group undertakes to comply with the current legal framework. It is up to the Customer to establish the purpose of its data processing and to provide to its prospects and customers, through collecting their consent, complete information on the processing of their personal data and to maintain an accurate data processing register. Each time that the OKWind Group processes Personal Data, OKWind Group takes all reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy and relevance of the Personal Data in relation to the purpose for which the OKWind Group processes it.
Your personal data is collected and processed on the following lawful bases:
- As part of the execution of a contract.
- For the purposes of legitimate interests.
- Based on your consent.
- With the aim of ensuring compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Generally, your data is collected directly from you when:
- You connect to the website.
- You browse the website.
- You request information using the contact form.
We collect and process the following personal data:
- Identification data (e.g., full name, email address, postal address, phone number);
- Connection data (e.g., IP address);
- Commercial data (e.g., customer type).
Cookies and other trackers or similar technologies (hereinafter “cookies”) may be installed and/or read in your browser when you visit our Website.
If your personal data is collected through a form, you will be informed about the mandatory nature of the information by an asterisk (*) next to the fields concerned. The absence of an asterisk indicates that the information requested is optional.
Only the personal data that is strictly necessary for the purposes described above is collected.
Purposes of processing
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
Purposes required for providing products or services
- Management of the relationship with you as part of a business relationship;
- Improvement and optimisation of the quality of our services and our website;
- Statistics, analysis and audience measuring;
- Implementing postal standards, updating your personal data in a specific database;
- The provision of customer service accessible by letter, email or phone for queries and complaints;
- Sending information about the modification or evolution of our services;
- Managing the exercise of your rights over your personal data;
- Verification of compliance with the applicable legislation, our contracts and terms and conditions.
Marketing purposes related to publications, products and services
- The proposal of marketing, advertising and promotional offers related to our products and services by email, mobile device notifications, social networks or any other media;
- Compiling of commercial statistics.
Data retention period
Your personal data is retained for a period that complies with the legal provisions or is proportional to the purposes for which it was collected. However, your personal data is retained for a longer period if this is required by legal or regulatory obligations.
Retention periods vary according to whether we have a current contractual relationship (you are an active customer), we have had one in the past (you are an inactive customer) or we have never had such a relationship (you are, therefore, a prospect).
|Data about an active customer|
|All data||Customer account management, customer contact details management.||For the duration of the contractual relationship|
|Data about an inactive customer|
|All data||Customer account management, customer contact details management.||Three years after the end of the contract or the last contact made by the inactive customer.|
|Data generated by cookies|
|Data related to browsing our services online||Operating and optimisation of services, measuring user numbers, content customisation and advertising.||Maximum 13 months|
Personal data recipients
Your personal data is communicated to the following recipients:
Internally, the Company
Your data is communicated to employees within the Company’s internal departments. In accordance with the regulations, access to your data is based on restricted, managed individual access authorisations.
Our data processors
They perform services for us, including:
- Web development;
- Providing analysis or statistical audience measurement solutions
Social media platforms
The use of social networks to interact with our Website (including the “share” with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn buttons) are likely to result in data exchange between the Company and these social networks. We, therefore, ask you to consult the personal data management policies of the various social networks to find out about how they collect and process your data.
Transfer of data outside the European Union
We keep your personal data within the European Union. However, if we must transfer your data to data processors or commercial partners outside of the EU, we assure you that the processing will be governed by the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission that guarantee adequate protection of privacy and the fundamental rights of persons.
In accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions mentioned above, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed;
- The right of access to your data;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erasure;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability to a certain extent, that is the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, commonly used format and the right to send this data to another data controller;
- The right to object to your personal data being subject to processing;
- The right to object to your data being used for prospection purposes including marketing (see 8);
- The right to object to marketing profiling means that you continue to receive marketing content but it is less relevant and is not targeted to your interests;
- The right to define general and/or particular instructions regarding the use of your personal data and how you wish your rights to be exercised after your death. In this respect, if we are informed of your death, your data will be erased unless we are required to keep it for a specific period for reasons related to our legal and regulatory obligations and/or legal retention periods and after, where applicable, it has been communicated to any third party you may have named.
1. By sending them a letter at the following address:
Délégué à la Protection des Données Personnelles – Okwind
ZA Le Haut Montigné
35370 – Torcé
2. By sending an email to: dpo@kwind-fr
For privacy and data protection reasons, the company must be certain of your identity before responding to such requests. Any request related to exercising your rights must be accompanied by a signed copy of an identity document.
In the event of an unsatisfactory response, you can make a complaint to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), the French data protection authority.
Opposition to commercial offers
You may object to receiving commercial offers at any time using the methods provided by the communication media in question.
In the event of email canvasing
You can always decide not to receive such offers by performing the following actions:
- By clicking the unsubscribe link that appears in every email, going to your online account or contacting our customer services
You can always decide not to receive such calls by performing the following actions:
- Sending an email to email@example.com requesting an immediate stop to telephone marketing by Okwind.
Personal data security
As data controller, we take all useful measures to maintain the security and privacy of data including by preventing damage and access by unauthorised third parties. To achieve this, we do everything possible to ensure the physical security of the buildings that house our IT systems as well as the security of the IT system through encryption, for example. We also enforce compliance with personal data protection requirements by our data processors.
Updates to the personal data protection policy
This personal data protection policy may be modified or adjusted at any time.